Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The most perfect day

Last Friday I was off and Andy was home so we decided to get out of the house and do something fun...so we decided to take the dogs up to sedona to go hiking and camp for the night! We went up super early to get a camp site and got a really good one very close to this creek so we set up the tent and unloaded the car and started exploring. It was a little cold that day but perfect after we started hiking. The dogs LOVED it! Dixie had only been hiking in the middle of cactus and moose has been places like this before. Dixie was so cute jumping on all the rocks and Moose just wanted to go swimming all day! He kept pulling us into the water! I can't even say how perfect it was! Just really calm and so pretty and just a super nice day! After exploring all day we roasted hot dogs and ate lotsa smores for the rest of the night! Thank goodness for my very large lapwarmers who are such big babies and had to be snuggled on our laps next to the fire in blankets! i wasn't complaining they kept me warm and were so cute! I never turn down snuggles from them! Heres some pics we got from our amazing adventure!



















We plan on doing camping trips like this much more since it was so fun and it wasn't hard with the dogs like I was thinking it was going to be.

In other news...
The city we live in out here in AZ has these festivals and this Sat they are having a salsa festival and I got a booth to promote my photography out here! I'm pretty excited about it because we don't know very many people out here so it's been chalenging to get buisness. The buisness I have got has been really good but I honestly love it so much I could do it all day everyday so I'm hoping to meet lots of new people and potential clients! I just ordered my buisness cards (they'll be here in the morning) and have lots more to get ready before sat! The city said that more than 7,000 people attend so we'll see how it works out! Just want to say thank you to those people who have been very supportive and encouraging!
I'll let you all know how it goes!
want a lil peek at the front of my new buisness cards??
here you go..


so what do you think??

xoxo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need some of your business cards!! LeAnne said she emailed you...hope you got it. Miss you!