Once again I have so been slacking! So much going on!! okay well 4th of July was awesome! We went to the river (big suprise!) we took moose and my cousin was there with her husband and 3 boys so that was super fun!
Moose was much more calm this time around but boy did he love that water! They are not water dogs but he has taken to the water as if he were a lab! It was awesome! He had such a blast swimming playing fetch at the sandbar and hanging out in the boat
I am so thankful that we have a dog that loves to ride in the car, loves other dogs and people, likes the water, and just stands still when you give him a bath!
Most dogs it's always one of those things that freaks them out but he has been amazing with all that stuff and it makes it so much easier. Ok on to other things.... so my birthday was saturday (july 12) and to be honest 23 was a crappy year for me for all kinds of different reasons so I was telling Andy friday I was excited because I hope 24 will be much better..... and as my luck would have when I woke up on my birthday around 7am (thanks to the puppy!) I felt really sick like I was going to vomit everywhere. and I did just that ALL DAY!! on my birthday!!!! I had food poisoning in the worst way and couldn't even hold down water! We had to cancel my dinner reservations and everything I was so bummed!!!! I had gotten the cutest new dress and shoes to wear and was gonna go get my make-up done and instead I couldn't even get off the couch! Andy was sweet though he went and got me some chicken noodle soup and a girly movie and watched it with me. So when Sunday came around and I decided this year to reschedule my birthday so sunday was the day! haha so I was still feeling yucky and hungry but didn't feel like I could eat anything and was super determined to do dinner that night so I moved slow all day and Andy took me to get my make up done and that made me feel better and off to dinner we went! We went to the melting pot. I love that place it's so yummy and different and super duper fun! I didn't eat as much as I wanted to and didn't get to drink at all but it was still lotsa fun! This is my Favorite ever!! I love this pic!

He is just such an amzing man! and a handsome one too!
this weekend we are going to Arizona....not to visit my mom (well we will visit her but that's not whyt we're going!) we are going to find a house because our lease is up at the end of august and we have decided to move to arizona. Don't think that's where we are gonna put down any roots though because I can't stand not seeing any green but for now thats the plan. California is just getting ridiculous! It's so wierd though because I am such a California girl and swore I would never even think about leaving but right now I can't think of any reasons to stay so we're going. who knows we might come back though I seriously doubt it but California isn't going anywhere and I really want to see what else is out there so we're jumping in! so kinda scary though!!! At least my mom is there and so is one of my uncles so that will be nice! Oh and our friends robbie & nichole are moving out there too because she just got a kindergarten class!!! yay!! so excited for her I know she is going to be amazing!!!! so if any of you live in the phoenix area (all 2 people who might read this! haha) and your child is in Mrs. Nibecker's class you are super lucky!!!! I don't remember the schools name though..... So anyways I am also going to Oklahoma to attend my cousin's wedding the first week of august and I am super stoked about that!!! I might even get to do some wedding pics!!! Well toodles for now got some packing and cleaning to do and some bags to pack for our trip this weekend!
xoxo <3, Nicole & Co.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Fireworks, turning 24, and moving....wow that's a lot!
Posted by Nicole at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment