Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cassidy & Cody's party

I'm going to post angel's homecoming in a different post just because both these days were huge and I took over 200 pictures on each day.... so oh my gosh I can't even tell you how amazing it was to see those kids!! Cody has just gotten so huge and more grown up :( he talks like a big boy and all! They had some guy called "the lizard man" there that had all kinds of frogs, turtles, and nasty stuff like snakes and spiders! Here's the birthday kids....




Cassidy was too cute when she was opening the presents we got her! I have always called her my "gorgeous" so that's what I put on her card so when she was opening her present she put the bow on her head and started singing "I'm sister's gorgeous, I'm sister's gorgeous"... made me smile so big! so anyways we got her some stuff for her easy bake oven because that's what she asked me for and was so excited when she opened it along with a horse and pony book that she stopped to look through after opening it (this girl loves her horses!) and when her friend said "cass don't you wanna open all your other presents?" she said "no! my sister got me this book and I wanna look at it!" hehe then we also got her this hannah montanna thing with all kinds of lip gloss and nail polish and fake nails (all stuff she goes crazy for) so when she opened that she said "this is exactly what i asked for sister!" oh that girl! I just love her to pieces and so happy I got her stuff she really loved! Then cody was pretty cute too! he wanted me to tell him what we got him befre it was time to open presents and even asked if he could make a lil hole in one so he could peek! haha instead I gave him a hint and said it was like what brother Derek does... and he yelled "army man! you got me army man sister niki?!" smart kid because yes we did get him army men stuff because cass told me that's what he really wanted and after he opened his presents he just wanted Andy to open and take out every lil piece so he could play with it all right away. Another success!

And one more funny Cody bear story.... we were standing there playing with him when he stops comes over to me has me pick him up and then says "sister niki, I have a secret to tell you" so he starts to whisper in my ear then says "wait I have to take you inside there's too many people here.." so he takes me inside all the way to the corner of his room and shuts the door and says... (moving his hands real funny) "ok (big breath) Sister Niki Jenna (a cute lil girl at the party) is my gewlfwend. she's likes me. she's in Cassidy's class and Cass said she likes me so that makes her my gewlfwend!" hahahahaha I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was being so so serious and adorable so I said ok well let's go find her and I'll take a picture of you guys together so we cleaned his face so he'd be all handsome and he runs outside to the jumper yelling "jennnnaaa, jennnnaaa" then he comes out of the bouncy and she was standing there with cass and jenna looks at cody all cute and shy and says "hi cody" in this sweet tiny voice and I asked her if cody could take a picture with her and this is the cute shot I got...

They put there arms around each other and everything.... so cute!

okay I'll stop because I could go on forever about those 2 so here's some more pics...there's way more but only I care that much to look at them all :)


the lil Bear peeking..


cass opening one of her presents we got her..

those are real frogs..

cass in the jumpy...

4 outa 5 of my dad's kids... (we miss our soldier brother)




the kids makin an Andy sandwich..


And of course when we first got there and Cody gave me a hug the first thing he said was "where's andy sister niki?" and when I pointed to him he went running and gave him a big squishy hug that he always gives Andy where he squishes his cheek on Andy's cheek! I love it! ok I'm done for reals now!

0 comments: