So it's been a loooong time since I've done anything with this for lotsa reasons but the main reason is because moving sucks! It's so much work so stressfull. But we have survived and things have calmed down and are starting to FINALY fall into place! Andy has been gone for 2 very long weeks for work in florida and comes home in the morning! Seriously can't wait to see him again!! We are headed back home to Cali this weekend for my lil brother and sisters birthday party--- so can't wait to see the 2 munchkins!! And some more exciting news...after over 100 days since Angel's transplant and being in the hospital 99% of those days the family is finaly coming home to their real home on Sunday!!!!!! Amazing! So excited it's happening this weekend because they want to suprise Angel and have people in the front yard to welcome him home from this incredible journey this family has been through and we will be in town to take part in the celebration of this amazing kiddo!! So to recap all that has happened since the move.... we ran into a crazy monsoon the night we moved here with all our stuff in an open trailor, went to the river one last time for the summer, found the best dog park ever(it's like the 5th best one in the country), I had to have a tooth pulled right after we got here(not fun), Andy got a raise at work, Moose turned into his momma's protector when dad's gone he even started growling at every noise and then comes to see if I'm ok before he lays back down to sleep (soooo cute and funny but so annoying at 3am!), we met some new neighbor friends (super cool people!), I got a new job (nothing exciting at all-trust me-but it's right around the corner), Ive been taking more pictures to beef up the portfolio, oh and Moose turned 1 last week!! We went shopping together and picked out some new toys for his birthday then i wrapped them(yes i really did cause he loves to shred paper) and he opened them on his birthday! He was such a happy boy!ok now for some pictures....
the dog park...we took uncle tucker(the lab) and there was a bloodhound there named ginger! so moose wasn't the only big eared baby!
Moose's 1st birthday...
we took a trip up to Sedona to go hiking but sadly 2 mins after these pics it started pouring. oh and moose had to snuggle on Andy's lap! poor thing misses him so much when he's gone.
Moose and tucker napping on my lap on the way to the river....aren't they adorable?!!
ok I know it's more Moose but I couldn't resist his funny sweet face! he was using his baby bowl from his toy basket as a pillow! love him!!
That's all for now! Have to pack for Cali and I'll try to be better at this and I'm sure I'll have tons of new pics from this weekend! Oh and I'll try to post my latest from the photo shoots i've been doin!
wait I forgot here's one of me and Andy i got using the tripod...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
life in Arizona...
Posted by Nicole at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment