I sure hope this week goes by fast! I had to drop andy off at the airport yesterday for work of course but he left sunday because he has friday off because we are going to have some fun this weekend!! We are going to California for the Temecula Baloon & wine festival they are having the country concert on friday! We get to see Lonestar, Chuck Wicks, & James Otto!! then we are off to san diego for the rest of the weekend! but not before I drop the babies off for another weekend at camp bow wow!
The dogs have been sleeping in crates since we got back from the river and they have been doing so so good! I think they actually like it! Dixie cried till 2am the first night but hasn't made a peep since....They have been so good lately! it's been a nice change ;) I think it's the Arizona heat! All they do is sleep all day! They have misters and a pool in the backyard that Dixie insists on getting all the way in just to take a drink then comes in the house dripping wet and tries to cover you in kisses! It's really cute and funny but really wet! I need to get a picture of her in the pool!
but whats a post with out pictures so here's a couple..
i love this face!!! he always makes me smile :) sweet boy!
this was a very hard picture to get! but worth it!
the cutest thing ever! that is what LOVE looks like!
An old Favorite of miss doodle bug
I seriously do have the cutest dogs in the world! :)
oh and I almost forgot! Dixie has 5 new brothers and 3 new sisters! her mommy and daddy (the dog version of mommy and daddy) had a new litter may 2nd! they are so cute! If you want a cute dog like mine i'll send you the link to their website!
here's a pic of the new pups with doodles dog mom and dad
xoxo
Monday, June 1, 2009
is it friday yet??
Posted by Nicole at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment