Friday, June 26, 2009

my California trip

Last week the dogs and I went to California because I had booked a bunch of photoshoots out there. We were there the whole week and got to do lots of visiting too! Got to spend a couple days with nick and sarah and the kids! SOOO happy about that! The boys and I made cupcakes that sarah and I happily enjoyed ;) Angel looks AMAZING! perfect skin color, not all puffy from the steroids anymore or super thin, just really really good and healthy! made my heart super happy! I was actually alone with him for a lil bit while sarah had the other 2 at Hudsons swim lesson and Nick was at work and he was giving me a heart attack!! he was running through the house jumping and tumbling with his back pack for his feeds on and I was so scared he was going to hurt himself or one of his tubes would pop out!! They didnt and he was fine and we had fun!
Here's a sweet picture of Haven...

and some more fun pics from my visits with the most amazing family...



I also got to spend some time with my other cousin!! One of her handsome boys turned 5 that week so I went to his party and got him the coolest present ever!! no really I wanted to play with it!

the cute birthday boy...

and just one more pic of my cousin,me, and her youngest


I also got to visit more family and friends to but by then I was completely tired and didn't take any pictures :( but I love them just as much too!

Also have other stuff to blog about like lil miss dixie and the nice vet visit we had to have yesterday but i'll do that later...

xoxo

0 comments: