We spent our 4th of July at the river of course with our children safe at camp bow wow... we had a nice time on the boat...at the sand bar...with my cousin...watched fireworks from the casino...then we watched a fire! it started sat night of course and it was close but not super close... by the time we woke up sunday it was HUGE and quickly spreading our way! It was on the other side of the river though thank goodness but the other side of the river is a very short distance! So all day sunday we watched and inhaled a lot of smoke. the helicopter was getting water from the river right in front of us it was crazy!! We were so close it felt like you were standing right next to a campfire!


and just because my children are the cutest ever here's my little lover babies..
they love each other soooo much it really is the sweetest thing! she climbs all over him sits on him, lays on him, tries to sleep in his crate with him at night on the same bed, and he just puts up with it and loves her just the same :)
no pictures of fireworks sorry... I decided to watch them not through a lens this year ;) but here is a super cool picture of a sparkler because I'm cool like this..
that's all I got but I do have a newborn shoot tomorrow!! a 4 day old BOY!! way excited for that! and we're leaving early friday morning after we drop off the babies at camp bow wow and heading to san diego for my BIRTHDAY weekend!!! Seriously can't wait! So I will have plenty of pictures to share from that when we return ;)
xoxo
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
FIRE( no not works just fire!)
Posted by Nicole at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment