Wednesday, August 5, 2009

another river trip

So Andy is working in Colorado for the next 2 weeks (lucky!!) and he left Friday so I decided I would take the dogs to the river so they could play in the water and stretch their legs since it's so hot here they won't go outside! Dixie was SUPER adorable and crazy playful in the water! She's been there before and played but this time she was swimming like a lil fishy! she went all the way out and came back of course because she listens....unlike mr. moo who had to be on a leash the whole time! i tied him to a long rope though and ran back and forth with him so he could have some freedom. We took them on the boat and up to the sandbar where I wish my hands weren't so full because I couldn't get any pics!!! Dixie was in love with this boogie board i had sitting in front of me in about a foot of water...she kept getting on it shed stand then sit then lay down jump off jump back on...it took some muscles to hold it steady for her! They finally both passed out on the boat giving my arms a much needed break of leash holding! so those are the only pics I got of my sleepy babies....


we're headin to California tomorrow to visit family and to do some photo sessions! I get to see my lil sis and bro so I am BEYOND thrilled about that! Kinda bummed andy won't be with us but sad to say we are so used to it with his job. We miss him so much when he's gone and I hate that he doesn't get to be there for some of the everyday stuff.
Well lots to do...have to pack for Cali get all the photography stuff ready and loaded into the car and my babies are in need of bathing! Can't wait to get to grandmas and relax in the pool with family! The dogs will be swimming in the pool too! ;)
Will have lotsa pics when we return....

xoxo

0 comments: