we're moving!!!! back to california!!! we're sooo excited!!!andy will be going back to school to be a radiology tech so we'll be living at his moms cabin near lake arrowhead so he can go full time and be done faster. should be interesting...2 big dogs in a tiny cabin and it snows in the winter! kinda excited about that though! I'll finaly get the white christmas I've been longing for! the weather will be completely opposite of Arizona...might be hard for the dogs but I'm so ready for it!! the best part...in a couple months andy will be quiting his job which means no more traveling and we'll get to see him more...even if it is with his nose in a book!
The dogs and I just got back from a cali trip and we stayed at my aunt and uncles who have 2 dogs about the same ages as both ours and moose LOVES playing with the older one! well both of them but he used to play with elle more before we moved to arizona so we're looking forward to many more puppy play-dates! I loved how much he just wanted to be outside since its been way too hot here for them to be outside at all.
heres a couple pics from our visit..mostly of the doodle bug because moose was too busy running around like a crazy dog to even see him!
can you tell how much kami loved dixie??! and doodle was more than happy to give away all her kisses..especially to 3 year olds with yogurt all over their face!
moose loved that toy..and kami's bean bag!

momma & doodle playing in the spa
dixie wanting in the house
i know shes pretty much the cutest ever!!
can't wait to see you all back in cali!! 2 weeks!!!!!
xoxo
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
here's the BIG stuff
Posted by Nicole at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment