So Andy was so amazing today that after he took me out to breakfast he agreed to let me set-up the tripod and take some pics!!! It was the first time I used the tripod and the self timer and was pretty pleased with the results. Moose was too funny he of course followed us into the lil studio room I have set up in one of our spare bedrooms and had to be right in the middle of everything!!! but I wasn't complaining because I got a great picture of our lil tripod which will be sure to end up on a wall in our house! We bbq'd tonight and in the morning will be at my cousin's birthday pool party and somewhere in between I plan on doing a couple scrappy pages and posting them since it's been a while and I did finaly clean my scrap room!! but for now here's the results of todays lil adventures with the tripod and self timer!



Wishing all the world's daddy's a happy daddy day!!
xoxo <3, Nicole & Co.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
our lil TRIPOD
Posted by Nicole at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment