Monday, June 30, 2008

So So crappy!

So this weekend sucked! We were supposed to go to the river but as our luck has it andy's job in San Fransisco ran over so he wouldn't be home on friday...so friday turned to sat night would be his homecoming and then I got the dreaded phone call Sat night that since the job they are doing next week is in the same area that they wern't sending him home at all! AT ALL!!!! ugh!!!!!! poor guy was so upset! he had a rough week and is sooo tired! he worked over 90 hours this week! 90!! and so now it's still just me and the moose missing him here at home.....we've never been apart for this long and this really sucks! So of course I took the oppurtunity to scrap! what else am I gonna do? :) but I'll share later because I still have to upload the new stuff....oh and i so forgot to share the book I did for my cousins super amazing family so that's on the to do list as well!

Hope everyone's weekend was better than ours!

xoxo <3, Nicole & Co.

0 comments: