So maybe because it's a new thing (this blogging world) but I keep putting off new posts and now I don't know where to start.....hmmm let's see, I haven't been scrapping much because after my last project my scrap room is in shambles and I just have yet to get around to cleaning it up..tisk tisk! Between cousins graduating, big river trips, crazy crazy weather (huge hail storm that covered the ground like snow in may in SoCal?!), my first couple photo shoots (yay!!!!!), lots of playdates for moose with our neighbor's 2 dogs who just moved back, and trying to squeeze every last minute out of the weekends when andy's home, oh and we went to Havasu this past weekend!
I'll post some pics of all the recent activities.... I'm so excited because I have gotten some interest in people wanting me to do pictures for them!!! So very excited!! I'm still working on my skills in photoshop, I don't know why I have struggled so much with it!!! I like to think I am a fast learner and I can teach myself usually but goodness that darn program is being a real tool with me!! Any tips would greatly be appreciated!!!!! Oh and a little something scary...so this weekend I was talking to Andy about how I get scared being alone at night in our way to huge of a house for 2 people and a moose, probably because I watch too much without a trace, csi, and law & order...but still, we live in a gated community that has security 24/7 and we live in a really good area but some nights I still feel wierd being alone, so anyways Andy left yesterday and is in Colorado this week (lucky! we were talking about moving there but niether of us has been haha) and last night security dropped off a note at our door that said..."WARNING there have been 4 burglaries in this community in the last couple weeks, the last one being this afternoon....." I couldn't believe that! So I was extra carefull when I was locking up the house last night before me and my moose went night night. So I'll post a couple of the pics I did of my cousin and this other family...I made the tutu and the hair bow!!!!
I love the lashes and the little lip in the last one of my cousin!!! Hope the world is fabulous!
xoxo <3, Nicole & Co.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
WOW...it really is easy to get behind!
Posted by Nicole at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment