Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am cocaNUTS!!!

So yesterday afternoon I got all inspired to do the cocanut mini book of our Hawaii pics. So I started it and kept doing it until I finished because I was so excitied about it I didn't want to stop soooo I didn't crawl up the stairs and snuggle with moose in bed until 4AM!!! wth?!?!! I even skipped dinner! then of course like she does every morning I got a phone call from my mom only a few hours after I passed out...oh I just love her cause once moose is awake everyone is awake!!!! so here's the book...it was so hard picking pics for it because I like so many, almost all the stuff is making memories...the flower page that'ssupposed to be a hibiscus and the pineapples supposed to be shaped like a heart were both hand drawn and i'm no artist my sister got all that stuff so don't laugh too hard ;) i painted the insides of the cocanuts white. I saw the idea in an older issue of scrapbook trends and knew it would be perfect for our trip so while we were in hawaii Andy got me a real cocanut bra!! with the strings and all...so I just took off all the strings and used the existing holes to hold it together so no drillg or anything!!!



















We are off to the river tomarrow yeesssssss! It's gonna be a blast (as it always is!) Hope everone has a fun and safe holiday and remember the reason you have that extra day off!!! toodles!

xoxo
<3, Nicole &Co.

0 comments: