So my lil brother has been stationed in georgia doing nursing school for the army and he just took his last test and PASSED! hoah! I know I couldn't believe it I mean my brother a nurse?! I am proud of him and all but I still wouldn't let him come near me with a needle! I dont care how many soldiers he patched up in iraq!! No but really I love him and miss him and hopefully I'll make it out there in june for his graduation! It was strange how I was doing this layout when my mom called and told me about him......
so with memorial day coming soon I hope everybody takes the time to remember all of our troops past and present for what they do to make this country the best place to live and just because you don't support war doesn't mean you can't support our troops!! remember they never ask to go to war!!!! but all of them have somebody that cares about them so remember that while you spend the weekend with your family that there are so many out there that aren't with theirs so you can sleep safe at night. We're packing up to head to the river right now to see my mommy so I wanna wish all the mommas a happy mother's day, it really is the best job in the world so have a great weekend and
I have to go take my baby so my mom can see her grand-dog <- that's what she calls him! crazy I know..she spoils him so much I can only imagine when we have human kids!!! haha here's a pic of them at our house on christmas (moose was only 6 weeks and the cutest baby ever!)
xoxo
<3, Nicole & Co.
Friday, May 9, 2008
YAY for my lil brother!!
Posted by Nicole at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's a GREAT LO! Really LOVE how you did the title!
Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment