Monday, May 5, 2008

I LOVE WEEKENDS!

I really do! weekends use to not matter because when you have a job that requires you to work on weekends fridays never had the same meanings as they do to the general population...but now with andy traveling for work mon-fri leaving me and moose here alone we look forward to friday nights when he comes home! I used to cook dinner every night but now it just seems pointless because i don't know how to cook for 1 and I hate leftovers so i eat crap or not at all...no i don't have an eating disorder i LOVE food as you can see from pictures!
So this weekend we mostly just hung out around the house... I moved my scrappy room around and love it soooo much better! i've been spending so much time in here (and so has moose cause he has to be in whatever room in the house i am!) and i needed a change so i made the tables tall again...they are ones from ikea that are adjustable... mostly because moose keeps getting his nose in all my projects and i can't keep him out because theres no lock on the door and he's a smart boy and can open all the doors in the house ( i know!! scary!)
then on sunday we went to the park and had a picnic then walked around the lake...it was such a nice day! i'm sure andy would have preferred to be on a boat at the river but that'll be this weekend!!
i havn't taken pics of the new and improved room but i'll post those later, but here's some pics from our day at the park! oh and one more funny one of the baby! as i was saying he follows me around and has to be in the same room well his new love is the balcony off of our master bedroom...he loves it because he can see all the neighbors dogs and everything else, so i was getting dressed and it was really quiet which is never a good thing! i peaked out the door and he was sprawled out like he was tanning on the lounge chair! such a stinkin cutin! i took a good picture on my cell phone and had to sneak down stairs to get the camera to capture the moment!! haha i just love that baby!!!! hope everyone is doing well!


xoxo
<3, Nicole & co.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hi! Thanks for the comments on my blog about the albums I'm doing for my girls!

LOVE your Hawaii pics! The turtle would've freaked me out that close to me--call me crazy!

I know what you mean about not wanting to cook for 1. When my hubby's not home I don't like to cook either & the girls will eat pizza anytime.

Cute LO's! Very FUN!