Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am a RANDOM scrapper, yes I am!

yes I do scrap christmas pics when it's over 100 degrees outside!!! haha but no really it's been super hot this week here!! andy came home early on wed but we forgot about all the obligations we had when we were planning on going camping (helping my grandma, his sister's college graduation..) oh well maybe next time! but it sure has been nice having him home for 4 whole days in a row!!!! I did though get lots of scrappin done for some reason!!! A whole 7 pages!!! so here they are....






sorry about all the funkiness i didn't feel like fixing it cause I only have a few more hours with my honey until he's gone again!!
hope everyone is staying cool!

xoxo <3, Nicole & Co.

1 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

love all your work! so fab!