This thanksgiving was so so different then I'm used to! It was the first Thanksgiving that I did not see a single member of my family (besides my 2 boys of course!) but no mom, no mickle, no grandma, nobody! Ooooh Arizona! I did however make my first turkey and I'm super sad because it got cut before I could even take a picture of it! but it was yummy! No thanks to Andy who didn't help me pull all the yucky stuff out of the poor guy! stinker!!! so I used salad tongs instead ;) Andy was home all week which was nice for him but i still had to work but it sure was nice to feel his toes under the covers for a whole week!! Saturday after I got off work we went up to Big Bear (yes all the way back to cali) because Sunday Andy's mom was doing dinner up there. And of course while we were there I made the boys do some pics hoping to get at least 1 good one for a christmas card. I don't know what I would do without tripods and self timers!! hehe I'll share a few... Andy took some of me and my moosey baby too!


And I'm really excited because next week I have 4 photo sessions and 2 of them are newborns!!! I can't wait...one of them is only 1 week old! I have other pics I've done recently to share too but maybe later....
oh and one more thing... as I said before Angel is home but is not done with his recovery, please pray for him still as his health is not so good right now and for the family for some other burdens that have been placed on them recently...Thank you! xoxo
Thursday, December 4, 2008
another quick Cali trip!
Posted by Nicole at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment