Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Favorite

I have a new favorite picture of me and the silly little moose baby and have to share it because he's so stinkin adorable putting his paw on momma's arm to pose and everything....


we took him to the dog park today to run out all his puppy energy since he'll be stuck in a car for over 40 hours to go get Dixie tomorrow. We found a new one much closer than the one we had been taking him to, it's not as nice just an open area with other dogs but he loves it the same and I love how close it is! It will be fun to take our matching pair when she's old enough!

I got them both the cutest stockings ever the other day and found a lil hoodie for dixie which turns out to be the same one moose had but pink instead! it's the cutest and I can't wait to put her in it! Moose was so adorable in his! This is him in his...this is one of our favs of him as a baby, he has the string in his mouth and that just makes the picture because he was so cute hiking around with it in his mouth the whole time...


We went to pick out her collar today and I got a pink one with heart shaped diamonds! :) Oh having a girl is gonna be so fun! Andy just rolls his eyes and is convinced that 2 will be the worst thing ever but we'll see! I think it will be good for Moo to have somebody to play with and not be so sad when we leave for work because he won't be alone... When we come back I'll have plenty of pics to share of Dix and christmas! Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

xoxo
<3, Nicole

0 comments: