So it has been a crazy and very tiring couple weeks and have been meaning to get around to this but the energy has been lacking and Andy has been home (yay!!) and we have just been having too much fun watching the babies play together!! They are so cute and funny I really need to get a video of it! So I'll start from the begining but first I'll share a super cute pic of lil miss Dixie!
Isn't she the cutest?! so back to the begining... our trip to get her all the way up in Oregon wait not just Oregon but the middle of Oregon above Bend was the worst idea I think I have ever had! There has been others but I have to say this one is for sure at the top right now! We went through every posible weather you could think of...pouring rain, really bad fog, snow, icy roads, snowy roads...it was so bad I even spun out the car on black ice and almost killed us! No really! We had to take this highway that was 1 lane each way and covered in snow and ice and 70 miles from picking her up I spun out and crashed into a huge pile of snow, we had to be towed out because we were burried and while they were towing us I picked up pieces of my front bumper out of the snow....lovely! The rest of it was so bad I can't even think about it anymore....over 50 hours in that car....BAD IDEA i know! so we got home Christmas morning at 3am Arizona time and woke up pretty late. We did stockings and presents and I made a yummy pancake breakfast then we left the 2 babes home alone for the first time (scary!) and went and saw Marley & Me. I swear they made that movie about moose! most people were watching it thinking theres no way a dog would do such things! i mean jumping out of a car while it's moving??! yeah moose has done it sad to say! It was actually the morning I was taking him to get fixed he rolled down the window by stepping on the thing and jumped out...he must have known what was about to happen :) I loved that movie!!! and was so happy that when we came home it was perfect the way we left it! no accidents and nothing trashed or outa place! it was the best christmas present ever! here's all the pictures...
Our first family photo as a fam of 4!
Moose finaly giving Dixe the time a day! he wouldn't even look at me for a good couple of hours! I was so sad :( but he got over it and loves her now! he actually gets mad when he can't play with her.
andy giving them their stockings..can you see lil Dix?? oh and I LOVE the stockings I found for them! they are hound dogs with big ears!
chewing on Mooses big bone he got from santa... moose had already taken hers and burried it in the backyard to keep it from her..meanie! and as I sit here typing this they are fighting over the big bone right now! 
my attempt at getting a pic of them both in their santa hats by the tree..I'm funny i know to think i would really get one..
the only one i got of her in hers..well it' was really moose's last year he got a big boy one this year..
and i forgot to share the pic of him in his...this was the night we got the tree and decorated it!
this last weekend we went to the river to see my mom and for my dad's birthday. It was funny because it was exactly a year ago we took moose for the first time at the same exact age (they have the same exact birthday) so it was kinda funny but strangely more difficult this year...hmmmm
Moose was so so so happy to see and play with all his friends and of course see grandma! his bff rex is almost full grown now and they had a blast playing rough and beating each other up rolling around all over the place. we also let him off his leash to run down at the river he of course went nuts and Dixie was trying to run after him...I must say she is so fast for being so small! way faster than moose was at this age!
this is moo and buba one year ago.. (buba would put all moo's toys in his mouth at once to get moose to play with him and ever since moose has always tried to get more than 1 toy in his mouth and now he's doing the same thing to dix)
and this last weekend..
i love moo's ears in this one!
moose and rex on mother's day...
and now...
pretty miss Dixie staying warm..
this is her "tree stump" pisture like the one we have of moo in his but this was as close to a tree stump as we got and by the time we will see another stump the jacket won't fit so we settle for this one.. i think it's still cute though!
moose last year in his hoodie :)
and if you made it this far i have to share a few more pics of everyday stuff.
she falls asleep with her lil toungue sticking out all the time! it's the cutest thing ever! and she's wearing a shirt my mom got moose i put it on to see if it fit her and she passed out
my morning snuggle bugs

and so this is what they are doing now and I think I will go join them! Andy is gone for 2 whole very long weeks working in hawaii he comes home on a sunday then leaves again for another week so we basicaly won't be seeing him the month of jan! not thrilled about that to say the least. oh and don't think he's lucky he has some pretty yucky jobs over there and his toes i'm sure won't even touch sand. i'd be shocked if they did! Hope everybody had a merry Christmas and wishing you all a good new year!
xoxo
Monday, January 5, 2009
This is going to be a long one....sorry!
Posted by Nicole at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Nikk,
The pictures are great but, I hope you don't tell everyone that we are grandparents to dogs. Can't wait to see your baby pictures of the 2 week old.
Love Ya,
Gram & Grumpa
PS: Grumpa says he feels sorry for Moose and Dixie for wearing those silly outfits, they did not look happy at all.
Post a Comment