Friday, January 23, 2009

The Good stuff

After 2 weeks in Hawaii Andy finaly came home! and they even gave him the week off so I took off a couple days too to spend some much needed together time. I can't even begin to say how amazing it has been! The weather here (until the sprinkles we got today) has been perfect! We took lots of walks rode Andy's new bike his mom got him for Christmas and just hung out. Perfection! I wish every week was like this week has been....
So I have been meaning to get some pics of Dixie doodles for this set up I wanna do above our bed and also because I feel like I don't take enough pics of her alone..but to be honest she's a lil stinker!

She is nothing like moo was! he would just sit there and pose and be calm, not dixie! no way! she's a crazy lil thing! she wouldn't hold still if her life depended on it! you should see her when we give her a treat...haha she goes insane with her lil nose trying to find it then she takes it into the corner of the kitchen so moose can't steal it! he takes everything from her! poor thing but she trys to take it back and plays tug a war and when that doesn't work she jumps up and bites his ears till he let's go! i really should post a video because they are too much! but when they stop playing and sleep they are the sweetest because they love to snuggle each other! andy swears I would always pose them like that until he saw for himself this week that they do it all on their own! as long as they are touching they are happy lil things!
I have so many snuggly and funny pics of them but I have a house to clean that has dog toys EVERYWHERE! So those will have to wait!
~our lil bundle of cuteness~



<3, Nicole

0 comments: