Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy birthday to Andy! ...and some pics of Dixie...

Today was Andy's birthday! but the poor guy is in Texas working and has came down with the same thing i've had for the last 2 weeks so he's sick and on a tough job this week :( sounds a lil like the birthday I had this year too! I so hate that he's not here on his birthday and I don't even get to see him. We had a lil dinner for him on Sumday with our new friends down the street. We made some tacos and enchiladas and got this cute cupcake that I put all 24 candles on of course but then made brownie sundaes for desert because Andy looooooves his brownies! Evan, Dan & Kristin's handsome lil guy had to sit on andy's lap to help him! He's one and so so cute!! He loves moose but can't really talk that much besides the momma and dada's but he tries to say moose and it comes out "mmmmmmmmm" hehe so flippin adorable! here's Andy bowin out the 24 candles on his birthday (cup)cake!
andy makin a silly face...like always!



Oh and on to our sweet Dixie! The sweet people we are getting her from sent me lotsa pics tonight and I have to share!! I would die to be in the middle of all those sweet lil black & tan coon babies!! so gushy and sweet! goodness I can't wait to hold her! I was lookin through some pics of Moosey last night and it made me sad to see how much he's grown so fast! worse than kids, it sucks! but i also remember how exciting it was when he learned how to do new things! it was so not exciting when he learned how to open doors and jump over doggy gates though let me tell you!! that was more like a horrible dream!!!! So here's the pics of our sweet Dixie and some of her "birth" family (haha)



her birth family with all her siblings


and I had to make this to see the 2 side by side at the same age to see the differences...these are the pics that both the different breeders sent us before we got them..how strange that they are exactly 365 days apart?! love them!!

oh but I messed up this is them at 5 weeks but I'm too tired to change it right now...


okay and just so moo knows I love him and he's still my baby here's some good night kisses! xoxo


xoxo
<3, Nicole

0 comments: